* The content of Fawnlet is not intended to represent the views or opinions of the staff, or of the magazine itself. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the individual author or commentator, and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by those who work on Fawnlet, nor do they signify the public stance of Fawnlet.
* Fawnlet Magazine does not represent the boy love community, nor does it claim to speak for all boy lovers. The views and opinions expressed in any given issue of Fawnlet are solely those of the authors, and do not represent any or all members of the BL community.
* All the images published in Fawnlet Magazine have been used in accordance with the license attached to each image; where the license dictates, we have provided appropriate attribution.
* Upon completion of the submission process, you agree to give ownership of the submitted content to Fawnlet in exchange for attribution where necessary within Fawnlet Magazine and related online entities.
* If your submission is used in the next issue of Fawnlet, withdrawal may only be requested up to two weeks before the month of publication. If your submission is not being used in the next issue of Fawnlet, you may withdraw at any time.
* We reserve the right to choose whether to include or exclude content for any reason, at the sole discretion of the Content Manager or Director.
* Content submitted will be edited for presentation purposes. Spelling, grammar, and word usage will be adjusted, and some sections may or may not be either moved or removed. This is at the discretion of the Fawnlet Chief Editor, Editors, Director, and/or Content Manager.